A List Of Things I Do And Want To Do ~ Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:53:38 +0000
Or, "Why I Never Update This Site."
- Work at Clayton State University 40 hours per week.
- Read at least one chapter of a novel before bed.
- Watch too many television shows to even keep up with.
- Play video games.
- Develop personal projects (code).
- Chores around the house.
- Watch movies.
- Practice guitar.
- Produce new music.
- Go to concerts.
- Visit friends.
- Try to get a decent amount of sleep.
- Go to the gym.
That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure everyone has a similar list. Fitting all of that, and the stuff I'm forgetting, into my life makes it difficult to find time to post useful information here. First, I have to come up with something interesting to write about. Then I have to figure out if it is even worth writing about it. Then there is the time it takes to actually compose the post and review it. It's just something that rarely happens.