Friday, 10 February 2006, 9:36:30 EST
Looking through my server logs, I noticed that the way I was offering up my email address wasn't working too well. I tried to send a test mail with it and the send failed. That is unacceptable; so, I removed the hexadecimal encoded address and added a web page with my email address. I will add a web email form later so that you don't have to type the address yourself. I just didn't feel like writing it right now. I did take the time to update the "about me" page, though. I just added some "favorites" lists. Nothing special.
Also, thank you to the forty-one people who have downloaded my winfo program since Tuesday. I hope you find it as useful as I do. I really wouldn't be able to do my job without it. It is so much easier to use than iwconfig for diagnostics.
- site news